Monday, February 11, 2013

My Beauty Diary Mask: Red Vine



Here is a quick view of the MBD: Red Vine Mask.




This is the second MBD mask I've ever tried and the first would be the Aloe Vera.  As stated on the box; 'Red Vine Mask whitens, tightens skin and fights against oxidization. It is ideal for all skin types, especially loose and dull skin'


Each mask has a piece of 'pearl paper' around it. My cousin says it's easier for her to unfold her masks with the pearl paper than without it but for me it really doesn't matter.


Top left is the date the manufacture sealed it and the right is the expiration date; the bottom is the manufacturers authenticity code.


Me with the mask on. My face is round and a little chubbs and it completely fits my face. I would like the mask better if the eye slits were a little larger (next time I'll take some scissors to it). Every time I blinked I could feel my lashes hit the inner corner of the mask.

Overall: I loved this mask. It was really moisturizing and I'd think it's more moisturizing than the Aloe Vera. I will be repurchasing in the near future.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment