Saturday, February 16, 2013

Glossybox DE: January and February

I was about to post this as January's Glossybox until my doorbell was ringing and there was the DHL delivery guy with a Glossybox. It confused me because usually on their FB page they show huge stacks of boxes in the back of a DHL truck ready to be shipped out. Well it was a very nice surprise indeed. I love getting stuff in the post!!!


Here is all the products. Sorry I didn't get a close up of them but they have scattered across my home.


Everdry (Full Size)-These are hand sanitizer cloths individually wrapped 10 packs each and these will cost you 9,95 €. I haven't tried these yet but I will soon since I used the last of my hand sanitizer today.

Luvos Goldmaske *Extra*-This is also full-sized creme mask that has collagen and moisturizing properties and costs 2-4 € depending if the drugstore is having a sale. 

Institut Karite Extra Gentle Body Milk (Silver tube)-Via the Glossy card; it is the best selling luxury body lotion in Paris. I can smell the Shea butter when I tried it out and it is very smooth without the greasy feeling. Full size is 250ml and you'll be paying 23,00 €.

Prija Body Wash/Hair Shampoo-Via the Glossy card; Ginseng is the main ingredient in this Asian based product; great for year round whether you use it for your body or hair. Full size is 380ml for 16,95 €.

Model Co Lip Enhancer Illusion Lip Liner (Full Size)-The colour is a nude pink/coral and it looks great full on the lips with a clear lip gloss it is in pencil form and the cap has sharpener attached; liner is 1,5 g and costs 17,00 €.

BM Beauty Make-up Brush (Full Size)-I watch other Glossy DE videos (and others) some girls received a either a powder, blush or eyeshadow. I classify mine as an eyeshadow brush that could be used to blend and buff out harsh lines. I washed it and tugged on it a little bit and no hair fell out but I will be using soon! Price 7, 50 €.


My opinion, I love the box as all other Glossyboxes I've received and I haven't been disappointed yet. So, the doorbell rings and DHL guy with the February box. 






The box is super cute! Of course received the GlossyMag and a Valentines day postcard which is a goat with hearts above its head and a monkey wearing a crown sitting on him, with the question 'Who's your Valentine?' and an arrow pointing to the heart shaped locket.


I keep all my boxes to store my products in and this one will be no exception.




Here are all the goodies! 

The bottom right is a perfume sample called Valentina which they through in it is not listed on the card. I think Glossybox DE is giving us these small extra samples (like the Luvos mask) which is awesome! I've gotten this perfume particular perfume sample before from Douglas. I love it and will more than likely buy it when I run out of my samples. To the left of the perfume is:

Gertraud Gruber Exquisit Body Perfect Body lotion. It's a German luxury brand and the lotion contains extracts of rose, Shea and olive oils. Contains no paraffin or colours!
The sample size is 30 ml, for a full size of 250 ml the price is 29,90 €


Model Co Lip Duo in Dusk (Lipstick-3.5 g) and Striptease (Gloss-5 ml) 
*Full Size* Retail Price 30, 80 €



Love the fact that it has a mirror on it. Model Co is an Australian brand that is also popular in New Zealand and China. My friend went to China last year and bought a few of lip products and the one I want to try is an LED lip gloss; it is a gloss with a mirror and you can turn the cap light on. I want one because it is cool and want it to show off. ^_^



The lipstick is a mauve-pink like colour with some small shimmers.


Peach gloss with small silver/gold shimmers. I love shimmer lip products and can't wait to try this out.


Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps - 18 in 1 Hemp Lavender Pure-Castile Soap *Full Size* 
This organic bottle of magic can be used as body wash, in the bubble bath or shampoo/scalp treatment. The smell is citrus like with a hint of lavender. 
59ml for 3, 50 €


Shortsexyhair SHATTER Finishing Spray *Full Size* 125ml 17, 95 €
I've never tried this brand before and so I'm excited by that. It has 7 Shine and 9 Hold (intensity). 



Etre Belle Cosmetics 'Collagen & Aloe Very Hydro Maske' *Full Size* 10 Masks + Serum 30, 80 €
I was very surprised to see a sheet mask inside a European Glossybox. I'm a quarter Korean and so I have my grandma send me sheet masks and other beauty products and cosmetics occasionally (because I'd rather have homemade kimchi and snacks ^_^). Now that I really look around at the German cosmetics only one drugstore brand offers a sheet mask and that's Essence and it's a moisturizing one so I have one of those but I haven't seen it restocked.



I love sheet masks! I think it's cute how they have the picture illustrations! The instructions on the back are in German, English, French, Spanish and Italian.

"Restructuring and moisturizing set with Collagen and Aloe Vera improves the skin's elasticity and provides optimum skin hydration. For fresh-looking and even skin texture. Suitable for all skin types."

I've been recently been for involved with my skincare aspects such as using products with more collagen and anti-aging properties since I'm not getting any younger! So, of course can't wait to try this out!


The Glossybox has shown me more love than before. I mean 4 full sized products!! That's crazy but well appreciated. This is one of my longest posts to date. Now, next month I might not be able to get the Glossybox, we are moving about 3 hours up the road and I don't know if we'll have a house by then. Which I'm bummed about because I believe March is the anniversary month of Glossy...but I'll let you know what happens.

Ciao!















No comments:

Post a Comment