Sunday, January 6, 2013

Christmas Haul

I didn't ask for much for Christmas. I just wanted to spend it cuddled up with the hubby. This is what he got me for Christmas.



The Origins 'A Perfect World' kit. It's made with White Tea which is great for anti-aging. I currently use this at night and it's really refreshing and smells great. It's four parts wash, toner, serum and moisturizer. 


I was really happy about getting a new cell phone. I love it!! I'm an Android gal (Sony & Samsung), never really preferred the I-phone OS. I badly needed a new one. I'm one of those people that will thoroughly use my electronics until they are dead or forced to buy new because it runs super slow. My hubby not so much, if it's new he has to have it and have it NOW. (You can guess who manages the household budget)





My mother in law sent me a $50 dollar gift card from Amazon. Which is cool, I didn't expect anything from her because the only person that I bought anything for was the hubby. I used $50 to get all this stuff.



I've always wanted to try this for awhile and they don't sell this where I live. It is a blue mask and it does tighten but it's not as tight as the Queen Helene Mint Julep. I'll see if I start to love it. It's okay so far.


My Beauty Diary Mask Top Seller Kit  (7 pcs) 
My cousin uses these masks and loves them. Besides the Aloe Mask, I've never tried the other ones and thought this would be a great way to try the others. 



The left side of the box. It's so cute!! The right side has the instructions.



From L-R: Collagen Firming Mask, Arbutin Whitening Mask, Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Mask, Red Vine Mask, Aloe Mask, Black Pearl Mask and Birds Nest Mask.



My Beauty Diary Mask Aloe Vera. Great mask for moisturizing, some people have said the Hyaluronic is better for moisturizing. I'll have to test it out. In the beginning of winter until mid spring my face gets really dry.


I thought it was about time to start looking into Collagen Masks, since I'm 26. I read many reviews and also asked my Auntie and she suggested MJCARE. Whats stated as the bottom; 'Make your skin elastic, moistened, clear and relax. For all skin types and 4 seasons' On the back the instructions are in Korean, Japanese and English



Last but not least the Etude House Precious Mineral Bright Fit BB Cream with two samples. I bought this off of Amazon. I didn't expect samples. ^_^





60 grams of product and also has a pump. (Sorry I forgot to take a picture of it)

That's all that I got for Christmas. I love gift cards the most then I can buy what I actually want. They hubby knows I love Origins and decided to get me something I've never tried. He'll always know what I want but everyone else.....I'd rather have gift cards. How was your Christmas? Did you get what you wanted?

Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment