Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Love Shoppingholics Haul!!!!


Hello people,

I know it's been so long since I've written but as you know I was setting up house and starting to learn the local area and also starting my college courses. Enough of that, I've been shopping a lot recently, since my birthday is in July family usually sends me money in June plus the money from my small part-time job.

I ordered from Loveshoppingholics, my cousin loves to shop there and I've ordered once before when it was just known as Shoppingholics.



The adorable box they came in. Everything was packaged very well in bubble wrap. Also the mini card thanking me for my purchase and a reminder the lenses need to be soaked 8 hours prior to wearing.

(L-R: My Beauty Diary 2-Step Oceania Firming Pack, OS'Mei Platinum Tourmaline Collagen and LoveMore Australia Agar-agar Lifting Mask)
I decided to tryout more paper masks because I've began hoarding some over my renewed love of E-bay and I became newly obsessed with eye masks. I love the packaging, so cute!! ^_^




With every purchase of lenses you get a free animal lens case. I got a blue pig, purple puffer fish, gray hippo and yellow elephant and then I pulled out a black rose case and I was confused I only ordered four pairs of lenses.



Then I pulled out my freebies! A Dariya hair velcro clip, an OS'Mei Grape Seed Aloe Moisturizer Eye Mask, and a Dr. Hu: Qu for U paper mask. Then the bubble wrapped package was a pair of circle lenses in Cocoro Blue. I was super happy!! I was going to order a blue pair but decided against it and now I have some. ^_^




Look at these cute Hello Kitty free gift stickers. So damn cute!!!




Since it is summer time and we usually travel a lot I decided to pick up this cute travel case in Sweet Green Biscuit. It's more of an aqua colour but it's still cute.


Comes with a mirror, lens tweezers, a small bottle for solution and of course the lens case which you can take out if need be.


Now, to the finale. I ordered two Geo lenses and two Princess Mimi.

(Sorry it's a little blurry, oh and please mind my chipped nail polish)

GEO Lotus Grey



GEO Lotus Brown


Princess Mimi Apple Green


Princess Mimi Chocolate Brown


Here is the close up of the freebie


Cocoro Blue


They look pretty with the greenish blue



That's a lot of info but I hope you enjoyed reading. Oh, I ordered my lenses 29 May and they shipped 30 May and I received them today 18 June so they took 12 business days (around 3 wks) I rounded the number because 31 May was a Friday and were without a doubt still in the country they ship out from which I think is Malaysia. So not to long at all!!

More hauls to come!! Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment